Nov 26, 2019
9:00AM - 4:00PM
Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building Room 718
SOLD OUT - Includes VIP conference seating and VIP luncheon.
Includes full day conference and refreshments. Lunch is not included.
All sales are final. Tickets are transferable. Speakers and date may be subject to change. Please add 13% HST per transaction.
7:30am – 9:00am Registration & Morning Refreshments
9:00am – 9:15am Opening Remarks
9:15am – 10:15am
Senior Director Corporate & Business Development at GoodLife Fitness
Theme: Authentic Leadership
Topic: Tools for building a psychologically safe and healthy workplace that supports inclusiveness, engagement and collaboration
- The relationship between behaviour, culture and performance
- The importance of establishing a psychologically safe and healthy workplace as a means to support positive and sustainable behavioural changes
- Keys to being an authentic leader and a catalyst for continuous improvement
10:15am – 10:20am Energizer Stretch Break
10:20am -10:50am Wellness Refreshment Break & Exhibitor Tradeshow
10:50am – 11:50am
Dr. Rajiv Kumar
Chief Medical Officer and President, Virgin Pulse Institute
Theme: Is Your Workplace Adapting to the Future of Digital Health?
Topic: Finding a balance between hi-touch and hi-tech approaches to health and wellness
- How we can embrace the power of digital solutions for health improvement while finding the right balance between a high-tech and a high-touch approach
- Why data will be the greatest asset of the 21st century and how we can harness it to drive personalization, engagement, and positive health outcomes
- Keys to preparing yourself and your organization for the challenges of digital health adoption
11:50am – 1:00pm Lunch
1:00pm – 1:20PM 2019 GoodLife Fitness Health & Wellness Leadership Award Presentation & Moderated Panel Discussion
1:20PM – 2:15PM
Director, Manulife Vitality & Wellness Solutions
Theme: Risk Management
Topic: Leveraging behavioural science to improve employee health & support organizational objectives
- How risk factors are changing and what it means for employers
- Behavioral Science 101
- Best Practices/Examples for supporting employees’ quest for improved health
2:15pm – 2:20pm Energizer Stretch Break
2:20pm -3:00pm Wellness Refreshment Break & Exhibitor Tradeshow
3:00pm – 3:50pm
Author, Woman of Distinction Award Nominee & Motivational Speaker
Topic: My Journey to Wellness – A Story of Determination, Self-Love and Personal Growth
- Being a great leader includes self-love and a desire to make a difference
- Caring, compassion and communication (The 3 C’s) – keys to transforming workplace culture and empowering people to new heights
- Breakthrough limitations by embracing risk and living with courage
3:50pm – 4:00pm Closing Remarks
Halifax, Nova Scotia
May 12, 2020
9:00AM - 4:00PM
Halifax Convention Centre
We are excited to present the GoodLife Fitness Health & Wellness Leadership Summit in Halifax, Nova Scotia!
Our team is finalizing details on a fantastic line up of guest speakers and inspiring topics!
To receive advance notice on early bird ticket specials please complete the “Get informed on events near you” form located on the website.
Thank you and stay tuned for future announcements!